Worldwide shipping, ship within 3 working days.
Price excludes VAT/shipping, camera, smartphone, tablet; volume order please contact us for discounts.
8m Telescopic Camera Pole Description
- Professional solution for architectural photography, real estate property marketing, property photography, sports video recording.
- Compatible with wireless cameras, camcorders, camera gimbals, etc
- High quality 100% carbon fiber, extremely rigid and strong
- Safely supports up to 5kg of camera equipment
- Lightweight, highly portable, easy to use
8m HE Pro Camera Pole Specifications
- Material: High Strength & lightweight 100% Carbon Fiber
- Extended Length: 8M
- Contracted Length: 1.46M
- Section: 7
- Weight: 2970g
- Max Top Load: 6.5kg
- Strong Quick Release Nylon Clamps
- 1 Year Warranty
8m Camera Mast Accessories Options
- 1/4"-20 or 3/8"-16 Camera Mount
- Holder for Smartphone or Tablet
- Heavy-duty Aluminum Tripod
- Carry Bag
8m Video Camera Pole Application
- Aerial Photography for Architecture, Events, Sightseeing, Advertisement, Press
- Sports Photography
- Damage & accident inspection and evaluation
- Land surveys, topography, and mapping
- Surveying of Constructions
- Inspection and survey of real estate, roofs & chimneys, mine, telecom wifi sites, utilities
- Gutter, bridge, harbor wall or pontoon, lorry, or vehicle inspections
- Wildlife studies, live viewing for nature reserves, and tree or nest box inspections
PORTABLE TO TRANSPORT
High strength and lightweight carbon fiber materials make all our camera poles weigh lighter Our camera poles can be easily retracted to short lengths for transportation in small vehicles.
EASY TO SET UP & USE
Only one person can complete the installation of the entire telescopic camera pole and tripod in 3 minutes! Faster and easier to be handled than metal masts and drones
Safer and higher payload
Our telescopic camera poles are made of high-quality composites material, with 1.5mm wall thickness and strong quick-release clamps to ensure the best performance and maximum load-bearing.